Read Smoke!

Read Smoke!
My latest book, "Smoke: poems of love, longing and ecstasy" is available for purchase on Amazon in e-book and paperback. Click book for link.

Saturday, December 15, 2007

SPOTLIGHT: Miss Black USA Pageant, Gambia Africa, June 2007

Miss Black USA 2007

Add to My Profile More Videos

As Miss Black CT USA 2007 I had the priviledge of traveling to the Gambia with 35 other beautiful Black women to compete in the Miss Black USA pageant. The trip was blessed. The women and I bonded as we shared in each others spiritual and culturally-enriching experiences. Somehow this experience allowed me to put my life into pristine perspective. It solidified my priorities to myself and to my world, and I really returned to the USA a different person, confident in her purpose here on Earth. Nevertheless, executive producer Dawn Moss composed this moving montage that I'm sharing with you. To learn more about the pageant please visit http://www.missblackusa.org/.

No comments: