Read Smoke!

Read Smoke!
My latest book, "Smoke: poems of love, longing and ecstasy" is available for purchase on Amazon in e-book and paperback. Click book for link.

Saturday, December 15, 2007

FIERCETROCITIES

Deelishis you look crazy!
1. Head to toe denim ensembles went out in 1998. I know. I was in the sixth grade.
2. Bamboo earrings went out right after LL rapped about them... I want a girl with extensions in her hair Bamboo earrings At least two pair A fendi bag and a bad attitude Thats all I need to get me in a good mood...
3. Mixing denims was NEVER in.
4. What is that substance in your hair, Hair gel or baby oil?
5. Can you ask your stylist to cut some layers in your weave?
6. Can you please powder your face, your shining. And... it's the mature thing to do.
7. Please study the likes of B' and Tyra when they pose for cameras. This push your booty out stance is very junior high.

No comments: