Read Smoke!

Read Smoke!
My latest book, "Smoke: poems of love, longing and ecstasy" is available for purchase on Amazon in e-book and paperback. Click book for link.

Thursday, December 6, 2007

The Apple Jack Makes a Come Back!


Too bad I didn't have my digi cam with me earlier. I was walking from class and I saw this woman riding a bike (that's how we do it in New Haven) with a fierce apple jack cap. It's been a while since we've seen girls sporting this urban look a la Janet in Poetic Justice and I've forgotten how fly they were. Really, you don't have to wait for this to become a fad. I actually wore them all through high school. It's winter, you need to wear a cap anyway. Don one with one of this seasons fly coats and a mean pair of diva shades and make a statement as you storm the streets. Love it.

The wool cap pictured below if available at Harlem's Heaven Hat Boutique for $65.. It's a man's hat but a women could wear this hat DOWN!

No comments: