Read Smoke!

Read Smoke!
My latest book, "Smoke: poems of love, longing and ecstasy" is available for purchase on Amazon in e-book and paperback. Click book for link.

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Wedding Dress of the Week




Happy Saturday Divas,

I was so impressed by Romona Keveza "Legends" Fall 2008 collection that I had to feature one of the gowns. This sweetheart neck line mermaid dress with lace overlay on the bodice and a generous tulle cloud at the bottom is in my opinion, the center piece . This dress exemplifies the modern bride; it is sleek, glamorous, romantic, body conscious and fashion forward. The black bow around the waiste adds a touch of vintage whimsy, demonstrates the bride's individuality, and the sprinkling of black details is an emerging trend on bridal runways. I think this dress would be perfect with a silver, grey, black, or red bridesmaid ensemble.

-flyness and funk,

Ike

No comments: