Read Smoke!

Read Smoke!
My latest book, "Smoke: poems of love, longing and ecstasy" is available for purchase on Amazon in e-book and paperback. Click book for link.

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Fly Alert:Matte Jersey One Shoulder Gown with White Satin Bow


I saw this dress at a black tie event and couldn't take my eyes off of it. In fact, no one could. It was the most memorable dress of the evening. The bodice hugs the silhouette beatifully and the bow frames the face in white. You can't tell, but there is a rhinestone detailing on the bow that is gorgeous. Needless to say, I entered every google term I could think of until I found this show-stopping dress. What's best? You can be the belle of the ball for only $198! This is a great investment for any diva's wardrobe. Purchase here.

No comments: