Read Smoke!

Read Smoke!
My latest book, "Smoke: poems of love, longing and ecstasy" is available for purchase on Amazon in e-book and paperback. Click book for link.

Monday, February 11, 2008

60 Love Songs to Set the Romantic Valentines Day Mood (Slow Jamz)



As we know, music is the soundtrack of life. So regardless if you and your Valentine will spend the night chatting over a glass of champagne or connecting on a deeper level, you'll want these cuts on the playlist to set the sultry, sexy, romantic mood. All of these are tried and true classics.



To break the ice...

1. Baby Come to me, Regina Belle

2. Cater To You, Destiny's Child

3. My, My, My, Johnny Gill

4. Tell me What You Want me To Do, Tevin Campbell

5. I Want You, Janet Jackson

6. Can We Talk, Tevin Campbell

7. Blowin' My Mind, Solo

8. By Your Side, Sade

9. Sweet Love, Anita Baker

10. Come and Talk To Me, Jodeci

11. Perfect Angel, Minnie Ripperton

12. Lovin' You, Toni Tony Tone

13. In the Mood, The Whispers

14. Sumthin' Sumthin', Maxwell

15. Can I Take You Out, Luther Vandross



For innocent romance...

1. I Only You Knew, Patti Labelle

2. My Funny Valentine, Chaka Khan

3. If I Had My Way, Chrisette Michelle

4. There You Go, Johnny Gill

5. Heaven, Solo

6. Tonight, Kem

7. If I Ever all in Love, Shai

8. Sweet Thing, Chaka Khan and Rufus

9. More than a Woman, Calvin Richardson (Deliver us From Eva Soundtrack)

10. Star For Life, Mary J. Blidge

11. Feel the Fire, Teddy Pendergrass and Stephanie Mills

12. Stay, The Temptations

13. Betcha By Golly Wow, Phyllis Hyman

14. I've Got Love on My Mind, Natalie Cole

15. Love Won't Let Me Wait, Luther Vandross



For lovers only....

1. Love Ballad, Ltd.

2. Always, Stevie Wonder

3. You, Jesse Powell

4. Living for the Love of You, Isley Brothers

5. Fire and Desire, Teena Marie and Rick James

6. Spend My Life with You, Eric Benet and Tamia

7. Everything I do, Brian McKnight

8. Every Time I Close My Eyes, Babyface

9. No One, Alicia Keys

10. Love, Keshia Cole

11. Love, Need and Want You, Patti Labelle

12. This Very Moment, K-Ci and Jojo

13. Welcome into my World, Whispers

14. Your Love is King, Sade

15. Moody's Mood for Love, Take6 Brian McKnight & Rachelle Ferrel


For the ultimate seduction...

1. Crown Royal, Jill Scott

2. Red Light Special, TLC

3. I'll Make Love To You, Boyz II Men

4. The Panties, Mos Def

5. You're Making Me High, Toni Braxton

6. So Anxious, Ginuwine

7. And I Gave My Love to You, Sonja Marie

8. Bump and Grind

9. Beauty in the Dark, Isley Brothers featuring Mos Def

10. Would You Mind, Janet Jackson

11. Silk, Lose Control

12. Wildest Dreams, Tina Turner and Barry White

13. The Suite Theme, Maxwell

14. Kissing You, Keith Washington

15. Inside My Love, Trina Broussard
-flyness, funk... and juicy valentines love,
Ike

No comments: